Tuesday, April 17, 2007

mister Sherlock Holmes

Poslushayte, he said, we willingly recognize that you man clever and invented your special method of operation. But now to us to nothing to listen lecture on the theory. It is now necessary to catch killer. In me was its interpretation of the matter, but it seems I was mistaken. Young Sharpant'e cannot be participating to the second murder. Lestreyd suspected Stendzhersona and, obviously, also it were missed. You pour always hints and you make form, as if you know much more than us, but now we are right to ask straight: what to you is known about the crime? Can you name killer?
to Ne I can not agree Gregsonom, sir, noted Lestreyd. we both attempted to find solution, and both was mistaken. With that minute, as I arrived, you already several times spoke that you have all necessary evidences. I do hope, now- that you will not begin to conceal them?

No comments: